To participate in the program, the following steps MUST be followed:
2. Send us a picture of the firearm(s) as they must be in good, operational condition for us to accept your donation. Pictures can be either e-mailed to the above address or texted to 639-480-5356
3. Include the following personal information:
- Phone number
- PAL/RPAL number
- PAL/RPAL expiry date
- E-mail address that is linked to your PAL/RPAL
- Your birthdate
4. Include the following firearm information:
- Serial Number
- Indicate Non-Restricted (NR), Restricted (R), or Prohibited (P).
- Barrel length
5. Once it has been determined that the federation will accept the firearm(s) a federation member will arrange a time to pick up the firearm at your residence.
At no time are firearms to be brought to the federation building for drop off.
6. For Restricted and Prohibited firearms, the firearm owner must contact the federal Firearms Office at 800-731-4000 to initiate the transfer. This must be completed before the firearm(s) can be picked up.
7. For non-restricted firearms, the federation can initiate the transfer with the federal firearms office.
8. A copy of all approved transfers will be sent to the previous owner.
Thank you for your consideration in this worthwhile endeavor.